Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things I Should Have Said Long Ago.

There are a few things I should have said a long time ago...

1.) Some states have new gun laws that have people running for permits in herds. Please remember a few things about guns. If you feel like you have to carry a gun to be safe, please fix the real probelm instead. Please make your community a safer place to live in instead of carrying a gun to the grocery store. Instead of progagating the violence, please create a safe environment.

2.) I know it is currently difficult to show support for me directly. A great way around this is by showing support for those that risk the ire of the US government by supporting me. Two great places to start are my husband, the Mr. Johnny Depp, and my best friend, Ms. Syniva Whitney. Life is not easy for either of them right now, and I cannot even remember the last time Syniva or I could get a call through to the other on any phone. The government has us completely out of touch, but I know both of them are doing and have been doing everything they can. In fact, supporting anyone you can think of who can get help through to me goes a really long way. Then, once you are all organized out there and ready, you can refuse to comply en masse, and no one will get in trouble but the oppressive parts of the government.

3.) There are some ACTUAL threats to the nation of the United States of America. They are usually bold-faced liars. They are usually power-hungry instead of empowering. In fact, anyone who wants the oppression of Americans and the persecution of me to continue is a definite threat to our once finer nation. Do not let them confuse you with their lies. Find the truth wherever you can and always think things through for yourself. Name false sources of information publicly to remove their manure. And be good to each other out there. We can force this to end. This is not fun for anyone.

That said, I am going to start work today on making another Valentine's Day gift for my husband. I am going to drag out this Valentine's Day thing to last over a month, I think. First of all, it keeps me active, focused, and happy. Secondly, this world needs more expressions of love all over it. I mailed him his first Valentine's Day gift through first-class mail yesterday, so he should get it Thursday. Everyone needs pastimes. Mine include loving my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment