Sunday, August 1, 2010

I only have half an hour today here at the computer at the Toxteth library,...

...so I am in a bit of a rush.

The package from my mom has not yet arrived. The last day possible for its guaranteed delivery is tomorrow. Let's all make sure that it arrives, shall we? Paperwork is not a biohazard. There is no reason to stop mail from my mama (Mrs. Dinadar Albon Varilek) to me (Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek) for even a metal detector scan... assuming that only normal procedure apply to me... Wait, how many people are pretending they have no clue who I really am in this world? Huh, normal procedures must apply to me. Good! I will receive that package tomorrow like I am supposed to.

I am still locked into the active torture facility in all "Tower of London" style as a political hostage while the British public and government are too pansy to admit to the truth of the situation, particularly to my face. I will need to leave my inmates in the care of my rescuers to ensure that they finally reach ANY medical care. We are people, and all people are equal; however, we inmates are all subhuman in the eyes of the nurses. I am beyond irrate at this situation.

There is a new sedative in the hot drink machine in the canteen.

Please pardon my lack of adequate proofreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment