Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Father is no Hero.

As long as my father is controlled by the US government, he cannot be trusted. As long as the people of Iowa look me in the face and refuse to tell me the truth, they are part of the problem. This world needs healing, but if they comply with the US government’s reign of terror, they are more than part of the problem... They ARE the problem.

I am safer in this torture facility than I would ever be in Iowa. Did they buy out the state, again? Do you remember how I was denied all medical care while I was there last year? How many crisis intakes did I have while there? I had one every time I could get myself to a hospital after I was violated IN MY PARENTS’ HOUSE. And still, Iowa denied me ALL CARE. Rape victims need medical care.

Do you remember how I was physically attacked by June and July when I asked for a rape kit? And how the rape kit found live sperm in my urethra? That was how I was treated when last I lived in my parents’ house. I had nowhere to go for safety. I will have nowhere to go for safety if I am sent back.

I am a married, 32 year-old, French citizen, yet the Polk County Courthouse in Des Moines, IA just decided that my abusive father has adult guardianship over me. I can only imagine what horrors my father has planned for my return.

Do you remember how I was last treated by the people of Iowa? I was terrorized by them. How many illicit drugs did they put in my system when I went out for food or coffee? They even roofied me in the cafeteria of the Mercy Franklin Medical Center. If the people of Iowa do not learn to stand up against the federal government, they will do nothing but terrorize me again. Did you ever wonder how I survived ThunderDome in Wigan, UK? It was because I had already survived Iowa.

How many things have I tried to save my father? Yet, he refuses to be saved. He refuses to do anything but be controlled by the federal government and want my harm. If he would acknowledge the truth and think anything through on his own, he would know that I am right, but he does not live in reality. I know that the mandate is coming that I must return to his rape house.

I am safer in this torture facility than I would ever be in Iowa... unless the people of Iowa are willing to stand against the federal government finally. Yet, I might go from this hell to the ever deeper reaches of hell if it is the only way to save my mother. My father cannot be trusted. He is no hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment