Monday, August 16, 2010

A Thank You

I know that it takes time to translate my writings, and I know it takes time to organize an entire planet of support. I know that your constant pressure on lonely England, though, will bring about my physical rescue and delivery to my full human rights. Please keep the pressure on England until I am free, and please make sure the news of your globally unified demand for my freedom reaches the people and government here inside this bubble of reality around me. That is what will make it most effective. There are so many places I need to go and so many people I need to help.

As a side note, even despite all of the tortures I have endured since May 2009, I am still amazingly not suicidal. I have had the occasional metaphysical crisis over whether or not I should exist in this world, but I have never wanted to kill myself. You do not need to worry. I would never kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment