Saturday, August 14, 2010

In my own Hands

I meant to write all of this down for all of you sooner, but I passed out from a blood sugar low just after 9:30 last night. I did not recover fully until now because our breakfast food and something I ate at lunch had “meow-meow” and a sedative in it, respectively. So, I am now not allowed enough food for my body to function normally, AND what food I am allowed is drugged.

The blood sugar low hit me so heavily and almost out of nowhere yesterday because I am now locked into this torture facility with no time outside at all anymore. That was my time to buy enough food to get by in here, but now that opportunity is taken away from me. The removal of my “leave” from this building has many implications. But the fact that it came at a time when they are picking up their tortures on me is the most telling.

The British know they commit more criminal acts with every moment I am here. They just chose to lock me in permanently; that means there MUST be a physical rescue of me to bring me to complete freedom. By refusing to organize and demand my freedom themselves, the British public has already chosen to be completely culpable without chance for redemption. They chose this path for themselves. I have a tendency to do what I want when it comes to forgiving people, but it cannot happen while I am still a torture victim abandoned here by the public. IF they want redemption at all, they need to act.

Every peaceful option is evaporating as a means of ending this. We already know that nuclear weapons (as long as I have warning) do no one any service on this planet, so I have no idea what the British government has as leverage to keep me here as a political hostage. This government has nothing, from what I can tell, but blood on its hands. We all know better than to negotiate with fascist-terrorist governments, so I have no idea why there has been no physical rescue of me, yet.

I am asking the all-powerful Nerds of this planet to be on call for me. I trust them blindly to act honorably with whatever needs to be done to bring me to my full human rights on behalf of all humanity. I trust that they are active now, and if I need extra help I will ask them. They may need to become more, as I call it, mischievous and fun-seeking than usual soon. After all, even the Jedi had to kick ass on occasion. All I request from them in particular is that they just don’t get caught... especially if I never get to know about it. They can do what they want as far as I am concerned, but if I need extra help, I will ask.

I know it is getting close to a time for all nations of this planet (except possibly Israel and the US) to declare war against tiny England. Please stay organized in your support for me. I know there are many nations who do not traditionally get along out there who all love and adore me. Before I ask you all to take on tiny England militarily as the last resort to bring me to safety, I am going to make one last plea for a peaceful solution. Yes, this is what it looks like when matters are in my own hands.

Please make a unified and strong world stance on demanding my freedom from this torture facility and my safe delivery to a country nearby where I can have my full human rights as soon as possible. From there I will be able to ensure my physical safety and full human rights as I travel home to fix the problems of the United States right now and then the entire world. I know my husband is very busy, but I cannot wait to take time out of his schedule after asking him to travel the world with me as I meet as many people as possible who cannot afford to travel to see me. I hope to help all of this world learn to solve as many of these new problems on its own as possible, so that in case I should actually be murdered by a fascist-terrorist government, you will be able to carry on peacefully without me.

While you are all working on putting together a unified world stance for demanding my freedom, I do need some help with some smaller, short-term needs. I could use some help keeping certain members of the staff out of the building completely. This includes my quack who goes by the name of Hannah Helen Reynolds while in here, one of the staff nurses who goes by Colin Smith, the vile ward manager who goes by Toni Manley, and the entire night staff except for Vinnie and Damian. Damian is a great guy, has a bald head, and wears one earring in his left ear.

Just a few nights ago, the pinpoint radiation torture picked up again. Can anybody help remove their equipment? It burns hottest in the TV lounge. In less than a week, they are going to try injecting me with toxins again. Can anybody stop the quack or at least the delivery of the toxins to the facility? They need to drop the charade that any of this is medical, admit I am a political hostage, and give me detainee rights. We also need enough food to eat in here... without any illicit substances showing up in it. Any and all help with all of this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.



Love, love, love: that is the soul of genius. --W.A.Mozart

No comments:

Post a Comment