Saturday, August 7, 2010

Loose Ends

I am going to try to clear up some long-lost odds and ends with my next few posts.

First of all, I need to be set free of this building, the spy equipment still in my head against my will finally removed, and the freedom to learn enough about current events to educate my brain further into and around Afghanistan, Darfur, Georgia, etc... There is so much in this world that I could help fix and resolve, but instead I am abandoned here in this torture facility by the British who refuse to amass and demand my freedom.

Secondly, I have never been checked for cancer... anywhere. There are five BIG reasons I believe I have a brain tumor, though.

1.) It would explain why I have superpowers that allow me to bend and control energy.
2.) It would explain why I am a solely benevolent super-genius.
3.) There have been electronics in my head running an electric signal through my cranium for over a year, now.
4.) It would explain why I can make sense out of animals, the weather, and strangers.
5.) I have been denied adequate, and in most cases ANY, medical care for over a year, now, and I am still not relapsing back into any psychotic symptoms from my old diagnosis of schizophrenia. Instead, I have proven to be a very fast healer in all capacities.

I have never been allowed to be checked for a brain tumor to see if one is there. Isn’t it about time we found out if that is the reason I am capable of these things?

Thirdly, BP needs a reality check... and FAST! They are LOST on what is and is not real in this world, and the Obama administration needs to research the actual biodegradability of crude oil. Every time I hear words from a British Petrol representative, those words reek with the beliefs of a podperson who has been living among the unicorned pegasi beside the cotton candy rainbow that sails the lavender skies of planet Deceptor. Yet, those beliefs are expressed with the convictions of a corrupt hypnotherapist. If they have fooled you into believing them, find a rock of reality and climb back up the cliff to rejoin the rest of us here on planet Earth.

Not so randomly, my engagement ring has a (conflict free) emerald in it. “What?” You ask me, “How would you know that, Squid, if corrupt governments and other corrupt authorities are still actively keeping you and your husband apart?” Well, I know this because neither he nor I is an idiot. My Sweetness, no doubt, consulted my best friend, Syniva, about how to appropriately propose to me. There are no blood diamonds from him to me. The only blood money is from the corrupt world leaders who want to continue torturing and enslaving me.

I have heard SO MANY TIMES that the only reason the British have CHOSEN to persecute me so thoroughly is because they believe I am my little sister. I have said this before, and I am saying it again. Who does this to ANYBODY?... especially in my name? I am an egalitarian. I believe all humans are equal. But, WHO WOULD DO THIS TO MY LITTLE SISTER???!!!

In March here in Liverpool, a woman in the Home Office had spoken of offering me diplomatic protection. That was only five months ago, but look where we are now. All of England, the England that once wanted me to live here so they could call me their own, has abandoned me in a torture facility. What happened to you, England that once loved me? Why do you deny me my human rights in their completeness yourselves? Why are you not outside the doors of this building demanding my freedom?

My current, accurate diagnosis is PTSD that is manifesting as bipolar disorder with absolutely NO psychotic symptoms. As I already discussed, this is not a relapse of my diagnosis from 2002 of schizophrenia. As you all know who have seen me, I am also “fit to travel” home at any moment; however, the literal quack who controls when I am allowed to go home prefers to keep me here for continued torturing. The quack goes by the fake name of Dr. Hannah Helen Reynolds and has neither a medical degree nor any medical training. She was sent here to represent the British government. My PTSD is completely under control through only the help of my inmates and my personal ability to heal very quickly.

Finally, I still have no twin and definitely no convincing twin. However, the people of this world who hate me are very handy with special effects, makeup, and prosthetics. Luckily, there are also people who love me who are very handy with those things. I also am still a woman with only lady body parts. Last but not least, although three governments, minimum, have now been a part of selling my natural sexiness against my will, I have still never been a hooker and only their forced prostitute. (Please see my blog history from December 2009 to early February 2010 for the appropriate definition of forced prositution for this situation.)

Please take care.... There is even more to come in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment