Sunday, August 29, 2010

Please stay strong and united, my beautiful world.

Please stay strong and united. I need your support. If I am sent to Iowa, I will need this world's support all that much more. If I choose to go, though reluctantly, I would be in order to protect my mother.

Now, don't forget-- there are no direct flights from the United Kingdom to Des Moines. I will have to have a layover in Chicago or New York or another similar city... What if the locals stood up and decided to keep me safe?

Iowa will be the next Wigan unless the people of Iowa stand up against the federal government and its policies of self-terrorism. There is no excuse for suffering just because the US government wants you to. Also, there is no excuse for poisoning my food or drink ever again; just as, there is no excuse for enduring a poisoned water supply. There is no excuse for mistreating me just to be near me. There is definitely no excuse for refusing to tell me the truth when you look me in the eye. You deserve your rights as people, as well. Iowa has no excuse for going along with any of the mistreatment the federal government wants for me or them.

I love seeing people and nations stand up against tyranny. Equality. What a beautiful word! If Iran can stand up to DC and insist on being treated respectfully, why can the American people not do the same? Why is it that the America people have not yet stood up to DC and taken their country back? America, I worry. Please take the country back.

There has been an explosion in Mexico. As always, trace the culpable parties to make sure you find the source of the violence. Always make sure blame lands only where it is really due. It is the only way to ensure we remove the corrupt powers that be. Yes, my heart is with the survivors and their road of healing. But to prevent this from happening again, find out why it really happened and remove that corrupt influence.

The world is still turning. There have always been problems and there always will be problems. It is my goal to offer guidance to help resolve them. I also know that I need to see humanity through global climate change. That is a crisis that humanity did not bring on itself.

Please stay strong and united, my beautiful world. We still need to see an end to all of this. We need to bring humanity through global climate change in a peaceful world. We need an end to the world violence and human-inflicted suffering as best we can. I am relying on you to take care of that part. I can do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment