Sunday, April 10, 2011

Did America Elect a Sociopath as President in 2008?

Serially raping me to be able to control me, so you could make money off of enslaving me counts as forced prostitution. And last I knew, forced prostitution was still a war crime. From what I can tell, all sexual enslavement is forced prostitution, and is therefore a war crime. Forced birth control is also a war crime. I have evidence of that one, too. Sigh... Obama the War Criminal is culpable for so many horrible things. What has he not done to my body? He has not given me human rights nor basic human respect.

I am a human. I am due human rights. Even if I were mentally disabled (And we all know I am not.), I would still be owed two years of human rights.

I need a doctor who is willing to treat the reality of my medical situation. I have years of evidence of doctors denying me care at Broadlawns Medical Center in Des Moines, at various hospitals in the Mercy system in Des Moines, and at the notorious University of Minnesota-Fairview Hospital in Minneapolis where they told me I was not in a bubble but actually crazy and filled my head with spy equipment against my will and without my knowledge. Doctors have a long history of medical malpractice with me because of this illegal bubble; just look at the torture facility I was confined to in Liverpool in the UK.

There are many pressing concerns that argue for the complete end to this bubble as soon as possible. First of all, Obama the Oppressor has suspended the rights of all Americans. You all live without freedom of speech, freedom of the press, nor even the freedom to associate and assemble with anyone you want. Just try meeting with me some time. This was once a free country. President Incompetent has ended that.

Secondly, this is persecution. Obama the War Criminal has singled me out to be a victim of his war crimes as he quests for fame, money, and power. I was picked out to be his stepping stone to glory... I cannot even get a doctor, now.

Despite his best efforts, Obama the Oppressor has not been able to kill me, drive me mad, nor even drive me to become a hooker. He could not make his lies about me come true; I do not bend to his will. As a result, Obama the Asshole has a personal vendetta against me. He will not end this bubble himself nor by choice. There was no legal nor acceptable justification for this bubble to start; there is no legal nor acceptable reason for this bubble to continue.

It is time the rest of America stopped bending to his will. Go claim your human rights, America. There is no reason for this.

Do you know the signs of a sociopath? 1.) A sociopath is typically very charming. 2.) A sociopath has no qualms telling lies of any and all sizes. 3.) A sociopath makes you feel a little bit crazy or off-center. That is, sociopaths are very manipulative.

Did America elect a sociopath as president in 2008? I am already the victim of war crimes committed by this president who once promised hope and change. Is he capable of saying anything without lying? When will he be stopped?

America, this is your fight. Do not expect someone else to do all of the work. If you are not fighting to stop Obama the Sociopath, you are part of the problem. Stand up already, America. Stand up and fight.

Sweetness, I am sorry the letter currently on its way to you is so depressing. I am desperate to get out of this bubble. Luckily, I am still whip-smart and completely benevolent, and I still do not lie to people. Helplessly being a goody-two-shoes, though not recommended for those who want to get ahead in life, might actually see me through this in the end. Truly, deeply, I love you. I trust you. I know how hard you fight for me. If you do not want me to make plans to strand myself in another foreign country, you will have to send me a sign. I am that desperate to get to a real doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment