Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Love is not a Weakness.

Does anyone really think I could love a man who treats me as anything less than a goddess? I do not tolerate bullshit. I have never been mistreated by my husband. We can all trust I never will be. Why does anyone think I would ever put up with that kind of bullshit from any attacker?

Furthermore, never expect my darling husband to explain himself to you. He is a beautiful human who can be trusted to do anything he wants in this world. If you have a little faith, you might come to understand his ways, but he does not answer to anyone for any thing. He is a free human being. Let him be his beautiful self.

The woman with inexplicable stand-by-your-man-ness is Mrs. Michelle Obama. Can you imagine standing by that asshole? Why is she not insisting on a divorce, yet? I guess you cannot explain love.

Obama the Oppressor holds an elected public office. He is supposed to have social responsibility. He actually does have to answer to the entire country if not the world for his actions... and his actions have been despicable. He is our first reigning dictator and terrorist-as-president.

Between my Mr. Love-of-my-Life and President Incompetent, which do you think actually deserves true love with a beautiful wife?

With all that has happened in this world, why is anyone still humoring any personal attacks on me? I will soon be very busy trying to help humanity. Do me a favor and laugh at my attackers instead of taking them so seriously. I cannot believe I actually had to address this one at all. (Please refer to the first sentence in this blog post.)

Sweetness, it was inevitable, I suppose. They ran out of ways to attack me directly, so they went after my true love. I am sorry if my love for you makes you a target. Thank you for understanding how much I love and adore you. Our future is so bright, our friends will need sunblock. Thank you for sticking by me through all of this. I know it cannot be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment