Thursday, April 7, 2011

Something's Comin'

Queue the West Side Story! This is how I feel today. Let's have a sing-a-long.

Do you ever get that feeling something beautiful is about to happen? I have that mixed with my normal light-headedness from being madly in love. To quote Disney's Cinderella, "So this is the miracle I've been waiting for!"

Well, it is either that or the ibuprofen I had with coffee. I get a little high off of ibuprofen with coffee. What can I say? I had a headache this morning.

How does that Billy Idol song go? "If I had the chance, I'ld ask the world to dance."

I cannot even concentrate anymore. I am just going to sit here and sing to myself. Enjoy!

Sweetness, how many times have I quoted Neil Diamond at you? "You were made for me by the stars above." Let's show so much love we make people puke. Why is puke so romantic?

No comments:

Post a Comment