Thursday, April 28, 2011

Humanity Can Survive This

Did you all learn about the storm damage in the American South? It is the US's turn. If you can help, please do.

I know there are a lot of questions about why this is happening. Do you remember learning about the Ice Age? That was a time when the entire Earth was much colder than it is now. Do you remember learning about the dinosaurs? That was a time when the Earth was much warmer than it is now. I believe the Earth is transitioning right now.

I believe the Earth is in a geologic cycle in which the entire planet it getting warmer. This is making the weather more dramatic. It also making the ice caps melt thereby putting more water in the planet's water cycle.

The weather is just going to get more dramatic, but humanity can survive Global Climate Change.

Know what kinds of dramatic weather might hit where you live. Know the warning signs for each kind of emergency. Stay ahead of the weather, so you can see it coming. Floods, hurricanes, tornadoes,... These are all predictable.

Have a plan on what to do in case each emergency might strike. Yes, you need an emergency plan. You all also need emergency supplies. Have the supplies ready in case you need to survive, evacuate, or whatever else you might need to do in each possible emergency.

Each community also needs a recovery plan. What will you do if the only power station gets ruined in a cyclone? What will you do if the water treatment plant gets flooded? How will you rebuild after massive destruction? Start planning before the catastrophe.

This is just the beginning of surviving Global Climate Change. We also need to educate the masses on changes in disease patterns (For example, more standing water will help spread malaria.), food production and planting cycles, building infrastructure that can survive the weather, etc... Also, are coastal cities ready for the rising ocean levels?

There is so much work to be done, and we are only at the beginning.

Yes, I promised to help carry humanity through Global Climate Change. I promised to do this as more than just a symbol of human endurance and ingenuity. But for me to get humanity through this, I need to be out of this bubble of persecution. I cannot get any accurate research while I am in here least of all speak with scientists, engineers, or community leaders.

You need to end the global persecution of me, so I can do my job.

I promised that as long as all of you are working to get me out of this bubble, I will work on saving humanity. I am holding up my end of the deal to the best of my abilities. It would really help if you would all take down the world leaders that are enforcing the bubble.

Stand up and fight, people. There is more at stake here than you realize.

Sweetness, thank you for understanding how much all of this persecution wears on me. I have no physical safety. I have no privacy. I have only my freedom of speech and $13.39 as my Wells Fargo balance. I am not allowed to speak with any of my friends, and it is killing me. But the television has been very sweet to me lately. You might be surprised at how much I genuinely laugh during the day. I feel the heavy burden, and I suffer night and day. But I am still the sunny, warm woman you fell in love with. I know you are doing everything you can to get me out. I love you more than you will ever understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment