Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stop Falling for Their Bullshit.

It seems I am the only person with her freedom of speech still intact in this country. Do you know why I have my freedom of speech? I have it because I asserted my right to it. I am still battling to get the rest of my rights, but why is it no one else is asserting the right to freedom of speech? Stand up, people, and claim your rights, already!

I have no rights because I was picked out by Obama the Oppressor and those that pull his strings to be their victim. They chose me because I was convenient. They made a huge mistake.

As it turns out, I am a very charming, love-filled, and completely benevolent individual, and if you put a heat camera on me you will see my wings. Now, all of America is living through a psychological, emotional, and spiritual crisis.

This is not over, yet. The bubble is still here. We all still need to fight.

I ended up a hero. It is easy to be a hero when there is a villain... It also helps if there is a nation as a witness to all the wrongs that villain has done.

I did not ask for any of this. (Okay, I did ask for my husband.) But I am very responsible with everything that has landed on me. You know you can trust me. You need to stop falling for all of their bullshit.

Iowa is a hotbed for corruption. They all comply here. I cannot even find a doctor willing to treat problems I actually have. The public is all a part of the persecution, but I bet they would do the right thing if they could just get to the truth. Please send the truth to Iowa. They are all complying.

I have said it so many times. Earn the right to wear it...
If you refuse to comply with the human rights violations in America, you will not be breaking the law. You will be upholding it.

People claim I am really damn important. If I really do mean so much to people, why is it no one will help me? I am fighting for human rights here. Nobody I come in contact with gives a damn.

You need to organize. You need to stand up and claim your human rights. You need to take Obama down and make sure he turns in everyone who has been pulling his strings. Go do something!

If you are not actively fighting Obama's terrorism, you are part of the problem. Terrorism is all he has to control you. There are no laws that support his policy.

Definitely do not let them lull you into complacency by saying it is almost over. Is the bubble burst? No. Then the fight has barely even begun.

Oh, and stop trying to tell me I need to forgive people before this all ends. I will forgive people when I am good and ready. I will not heal until I get justice. That is what justice is for. And I cannot have justice until I get to my human rights. Stop falling for their bullshit and fight.

Sweetness, I mailed you a love letter today. I fear it is not very happy. I am nothing but bleak desperation these days as I try to end this persecution, so I can finally have my human rights. It is just ridiculous that no one else is standing up and demanding their rights, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment