Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We are Running out of Time.

I need help in here. I direly need help. If I could get myself out on my own, I would not be stuck in this bubble. Please, send help. If I really do matter so much to you, please help me. If you cannot think of something that will help me, help someone already trying to help me.

I need you to think this through on your own. I need you to organize help for me yourselves. I cannot tell you what I need nor ask you for specific help. Obama the Sociopath and his minions monitor everything I do. They would hear me and would stand in your way. You need to do this without my telling you what to do.

If we can end this bubble, we will spare America a lot of coming drama. If you do not do this for me, do this for yourselves. If you do not want to fight for your own human rights, do this to save America. This will only get messier the longer you allow it to go on.

Distressingly, you can no longer trust the feed that supposedly comes off of my spy equipment and is released to the public. The government has corrupted the feed. You can no longer use it to help keep me safe. I do not know what the government has planned, but they are actively removing my safety. We are running out of time.

Sweetness, I know you do everything you can. I do not want you to feel like my rescue rests solely on your shoulders. You know I have a lot of support out there. Start demanding help from people. You do not have to do this alone.

P.S. Wish Mr. David Letterman happy birthday for me today, all y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment