Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bombard Iowa with the Truth

"No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings” --William Blake
And I have so much further I need to go.

It is time to get the truth and the whole truth into Iowa. Send everything you know. The bubble is only as strong as the people around me. My parents refuse to support me, but do not forget everyone else in the Des Moines area. Infiltrate Iowa and spread around the truth. You need to be strong enough to speak over the lies here.

I am tired of being sneered at in public places, and I am tired of doctors I cannot trust. I am tired of ignorant decisions made by the Polk County District Court. Clearly, I am tired of being surrounded by belligerent ignorance as a whole.

Do not get me wrong about my parent situation... I am not angry at my mother. I have a very forgiving soul, it seems. And all my dad has to do is let go of his overbearing persecution of me for me to forgive him, too. Once I am no longer his victim, his presence will finally be bearable in my life.

Speaking of which, if the British want redemption, they need to start demanding justice. The British need to stop turning a blind eye to wrongs committed in their own country. While I was there, the people were filled with it-wasn't-me-it-was-someone-else denial and who-am-I-to-do-anything incompetence. Taking care of a people is all of the people's responsibility. They need to start demanding justice in their own nation.

Who put the chips in people's heads? Were they brought to justice, yet? Did they deal with the atrocities of their media, yet? Have they cornered, tried, and convicted Dr. Helen Reynolds and the ENTIRE nursing staff (except for Vinnie and Damian) who worked at the Windsor House in Liverpool while I was there? The torturers need to be nicked and convicted. That is how the British will redeem themselves... by cleaning up their own mess.

The Libyan rebels would have been successful by now if they had stayed peaceful, but they turned to violence. Violence is no way to solve a problem... it just breeds more violence. I hope the rest of North Africa and the Middle East continue with peaceful demonstrations as they drive to win.

I think so fondly these days of the months I lived in Andersonville in Chicago in 2008... Where are my friends from there and what are they up to? I treasure those months when I lived so close to Syniva and Will and Annie and Amalia and Matador and my young neighbors downstairs.

When I went through Chicago in March 2010, once the people realized I have never been dead (at least not in this life), they treated me like a rock star. The local police were real heroes to me when they intervened on my behalf to get rid of my self-obsessed father at the airport. The star who checked me into my hotel room gave me a rockin' rate and customer service. TSA was even super friendly to me both coming in and going out. Hee-hee... I saw the man at the metal detector reach out and touch my Kermit doll.

Chicago renewed my faith that if people could just get to the truth, they would do the right thing. That is why I believe Iowa just needs some people here to spread the truth around.‎ Chicago, are you busy? I could some heroes for an invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment