Saturday, March 5, 2011

I just Watched Rango.

Well, I just sat in a theater full of screaming, kicking, hair-pulling grade school age boys and their families in order to watch Rango. It was absolutely delightful. The audience was all teenage girls and families with small boys. It is a strange demographic you attract, Sweetness. I found the film very beautifully made. It also made me very thirsty. I agree; we cannot walk away from our story.

That said, I find I need to recap a few things about myself. I find that people see a lot in me that I do not necessarily know about, so here are a few of the things I admit to... I am a peacemonger. I am a writer. I am intelligent. I am active. People find me very important. I worry about humanity's future. I have "certain powers." I will carry humanity through Global Climate Change. I love. Every moment of every day, I bear through persecution by Obama and his cohorts and having spy equipment in my head. I do this all with very few human rights.

Unless there is divine intervention, I still plan on hunger striking until I get my full human rights starting Wednesday, March 9th. I am sticking to my master plan, unless fate intervenes first. No matter what the world brings me, I am ready for the next phase of the fight. I do not back down. And there is still so much more to do. I am ready for my dance binge.

I am on a clock. I am already thirty-three years old, and I still need to make more than one superhuman baby with my beloved husband whom I am still forbidden to be near. We cannot have just one superhuman baby; that would put far too much stress on the kid. I have not yet had the chance to discuss children with my Mr. Love-of-my-Life, yet, but I know how much he loves the two he already has. He is a wonderful and loving father. I hope he does not mind I expect us to have more than one child together. It is the least I can give the world... that and carrying humanity through Global Climate Change.

Our world is alive, growing, and changing. The power of the people is evident and present. When will America follow suit with successful, peaceful resistance? I know how much all of you support me. I know how much all of you fight for me. This fight is yours as much as it is mine. I only wish I could help more.

Sweetness, I spend every breath of every day lonely without you. You fight so hard for me. I know. And I thank you with every essence of my soul. If you ever have the chance to slow down and enjoy how much I appreciate you, I am sure you will glow with as much love as I do. Oh, and are you okay with having more kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment