Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am not a Fad.

In my last blog post I did not have a chance to say, "Hello!" to three of my guy-friends also from Chicago, Patrick Liddell, 'Topher Henry, and Admiral Zoltar. Yes, I also wonder about you and hope you are all doing well. Zoltar, will you 'friend' me on facebook already, and did you ever get my thank-you card in the mail? I sent it in 2009.

Zoltar and his colleague Robert used to keep the smarmy menfolk off me when I would go drinking in the Miller's Pub in the Loop until all hours of the morning. I do not drink until all hours of the morning anymore, but I could really use some security like that these days. I have really ticked off some really powerful people... like the president of the United States of America.

No, I do not plan on backing down, but I know I really need some security to be able to engage in this fight in safety. Everyday I wonder if it is the day I get run over by a 'runaway truck.' I have some very powerful and very evil enemies; there is no way to know what to expect.

Luckily, a bubble is only as strong as the people around me. If you, my beautiful world, bombard Iowa with the truth, I will be able to trust the public to keep me safe. If people can just get to the truth, they will do the right thing. The best thing to do, though, would be ending this bullshit, so I can hire security.

What are the lies causing a stall in the arrival of my freedom this time? What could be left as a recourse for them to delay my obtaining my human rights? They already have no credibility. They already have no way out but down. There is no way they can save themselves. They know there is no excuse possible for their actions. Now, they are only stalling to keep me in peril's path.

It is killing them that I am not a fad but a permanent fixture in this world... a permanent fixture with a whole lot of work to do. I cannot be thrown away. My situation cannot be just swept under the rug. This is a real crisis that the US is in right now. Let's end it already.

Please, infiltrate Iowa with a way to keep me safe. But do not forget the big goal...

America, you need to stand up and take your rights back. Organize. Pick a date and time you will stick to. And just refuse to be victims anymore. Stop letting Obama the Oppressor terrorize you with fear. Universally refuse to comply. You can have your freedom of speech and press back again. There are enough of you. You just need to reach out and take it.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. I have been meaning to start you another letter, and I have no excuse for not having mailed one, yet. We have so much time to make up for. I will rage until we are together... and then we can rage together until we have justice.

Oh, and as a final note... How is nuclear power supposed to be clean energy? Please explain that one it way that makes sense. Nuclear power produces some of the least healthy waste out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment