Sunday, March 20, 2011

Excelsior!

Rage, my beautiful world, rage! This is not over until I have my freedom, but I am still persecuted while America is oppressed. The fight goes on! Push! Push until it ALL falls down! WE NEED OUR HUMAN RIGHTS!!!

There was no reason for this to start in the first place except for the greed for money and power of dirty old men. Now, America has no freedom of speech, and its people have no freedom of the press. There is no freedom to assemble and associate here with mutual parties, now. The entire nation is oppressed, and the government is culpable. They have no regard for us nor our suffering, so it is time we stop it.

Let Obama know it ends now. I know you are standing up, America. Stay organized. Stick to your chosen date and time. And UNIVERSALLY REFUSE TO COMPLY!!!

I know I had to end the hunger strike early, but why should that stop you? My father came back to this house on Tuesday, and my life here became unbearable. I had to do something (Anything!) to cheer up, so I started eating food again. But why would that stop you?

The time is right. Now is when we fight until our human rights come back! Stay organized and stay unified, and we can move the world.

Please remember to still do all you can for those that support me. Do not let any harm happen to my husband, my best friend, or anyone else that is dedicated to fighting and raging to end this now. If they come to harm, please go rescue them. This is not over until we force it over, and we need to force it over now!

Sweetness, I know how hard you fight for me. Okay, so we had an unconventional start to our marriage... But I love you unconditionally, and that is how you love me, too. We have everything we need for a strong, idyllic marriage that will stand the test of time. We just need to get rid of the extra geography involved. I cannot wait to be with you, my unbelievable super-husband, at last. We will move the world together for the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment