Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Would Rather...

The people who put me in this illegal bubble control all calls in and out of my phone. They control all things I am capable of seeing online. They control the signals that go in and out of the televisions and radios near me.

I am not allowed most contact with any of my friends. I am also not allowed to see or hear anything that they consider having content that would allow me to learn anything about my own situation, the lies they spread about me, or the reality of the challenges I face. To be able to speak to me, to broadcast to me, and to reach me at all, my own friends and family choose to only type or say content-free messages.

As nice as it is to hear from my friends and family at all, I would rather their messages, broadcasts, music, etc... all be so content rich that all communication is kept away from me by the corrupt forces at work. I would rather know that the truth about me and my situation is being discussed fully, openly, and publicly than have my friends and family play it safe.

You all have the freedom to say anything you like, particularly online, because they keep everything away from me themselves that they do not want me to see or hear. Go claim your freedom of speech! According to the Supreme Court ruling concerning the Pentagon Papers, no one in this country can legally be censored until AFTER speaking, anyway.

Only play it safe if you get lonely and want to talk to me. There is always a way to get a message through to tell me you love me. I would much rather know that communication about me is fully, openly, and publicly happening.

Communication, the free exchange and discussion of thoughts and ideas, is a human right for a reason. It is key to getting all of this ended. Open your mouths and sling your fingers, my beautiful world, to say the truth as you please.

We all know the rules to free human expression:
1.) Do not lie about anyone.
2.) Do not plagiarize.
3.) Do not scream, "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater.
and
4.) Respect everyone's privacy.

If you follow these rules, you are supposed to be free to say, sing, type, broadcast, and express anything you want.

I would love to have the evening news kept away from me because they are reporting the truth about me to the world and the nation. You do not need to worry about getting in trouble for saying something I am not allowed to hear... They keep it all away from me themselves. Go claim your right to have freedom of speech.

Good questions! What is this costing taxpayers?

Sweetness, I like being married to a genius artist like you. I have a long history of scientists (particularly physicists) and mathematicians, but I finally found a proper soul-fit in an actor. Who knew? I needed a professional communicator all along. I love you more than words can bear. Never let them keep you down. I know you fight. And I know you rage. I send you all the help I can. I am so sorry I have no way out of this bubble without help. I am doing everything I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment