Thursday, March 10, 2011

What is it this Time?

What lies did they come up with to attack me with this time? Have you ever noticed how much they lie? Why does anyone trust them when they say anything?

Do you remember May 2009? Do you remember when I asked a doctor in Minnesota what everyone was keeping from me and instead of answering me he stuck me in a hospital and tortured me? He stuck me in Fairview hospital in Minneapolis, MN, filled me with spy equipment, and sent me a hospital bill for it afterwards. When is justice going to hit Minnesota? I refuse to pay medical bills when it is for torture and malpractice.

The hunger strike started last night at midnight. I will not eat until I have my full human rights. Expect me to get a bit cranky. I am warning you all now.

If you were truly worried about the 'radicalization of American Muslims,' you would stop attacking them and singling them out. If you make America a country for Muslims to love instead of fear, they will not attack the rest of us. Instead, you have seemed to have started a witch hunt. You are creating a problem... You are not finding or fixing one.

North Africa and the Middle East are still in revolution. Keep fighting the good fight. Stay as peaceful as you can. You will win this. Stay united and organized, and continue to refuse to comply.

Sweetness, I spent another night dreaming of you. I cannot wait for my dreams to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment