Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oddly Enough...

I find I need to thank Colonel Gadhafi, oddly enough, for helping prove I am not crazy. He is delusional, refuses to acknowledge reality, and is living evidence that I am mentally sound. Am I legally disabled? Yes. I am incapable of having a job as long as I have spy equipment in my head against my will. But crazy? There is no clear-thinking person left who believes I have a mental disability.

Speaking of human rights infringement, I am a firm believer in the necessity of freedom of speech. But we all know the rules...
1.) Do not lie about anyone. There is a reason slander and libel is illegal.
2.) Do not steal your art from someone else. Plagiarism is also illegal for a reason.
3.) Do not scream "Fire!" in a crowded theater. This is an issue of public safety.
4.) Finally, respect each other's privacy. Remember that according to the US Supreme Court in Katz v. United States (389 U.S. 347, 351 (1967)), even private moments in public places are under the protection of the US Constitution.

Even if people are saying unpopular things, their freedom of speech is protected as long as they are following these rules. This applies to all forms of human expression.

That said about privacy, we all know the spy equipment in my head is there AGAINST my will. Anything it picks up is done so against my will. I also take it you have finally seen me inside the insane asylum in Liverpool, UK. I never know what on which camera is seen by whom when. I thought it was common knowledge already. I am not the only one living in a bubble, it seems.

So much truth is kept away from the public. The bubbles need to be burst. The US needs the freedom of the press, bare minimum, to be returned. I need my full human rights. The oppression of Americans told they do not have the freedom to associate with me nor to discuss anything they want freely with each other has to end. Why do you all tolerate it? Do you not want the truth? Do you not want your freedoms? Do you not believe that there are a lot of problems I could be helping fix right now? Why will you not stand up, organize, and refuse to comply? People say I am crazy, but I am not the one denying reality.

Speaking of problems... Wall Street, stop making lame excuses for your actions. You are driving up the price of oil just to make money, and we all know that. There is no shortage of oil. There is no forecasted shortage of oil. Saudi Arabia actually picked up production. You just want to make money at the expense of anyone who gets in your way. I understand you are Wall Street, and all you do is make money... Just do not lie about it.

Now, America, stand up for yourselves. You are oppressed. You do not have your full rights and freedoms. Do you fear what would happen to you if you bothered to acknowledge I am famous?... and have certain powers? Are you tired of being denied the real news? I cannot have my full human rights unless you all stand up and demand your own... and you all know what few rights I have. I have been confined to hospitals and tortured more than once while the entire time I had no symptoms of any mental illness. The doctors were simply not allowed (by their own corruption) to acknowledge the truth about me.

Sweetness, is the delay because you are helping put my father in jail for perjury? It is okay to let that one wait a little while longer. It is all on public record that he is a criminal. Please take care of the more pressing priorities first and let that one ride until I have the right to have an attorney returned to me. I can take care of that one myself once I am finally no longer illegally denied counsel. I love you so uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment