Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll!

Let the Good times roll! It is Fat Tuesday. How are you my beautiful New Orleans? Everyone must be celebrating; there was a run on the Zatarains™ at the grocery store this weekend. I hope you are all having one hell of a good time.

I am still set to start a hunger strike (until full human rights) tomorrow at noon providing, of course, that divine intervention does not rescue me first. I would rather disappear into the blue to have my spy equipment removed and drift about paradise with my husband for a few months, but if I need to hunger strike first, I am ready to do so.

My dad is in Orlando, Florida right now. He rented a car to drive down there, and he will not be back for another week. Does anyone mind hunting him down and knocking some sense into his head? He refuses to respect me even as a human in this world least of all acknowledge the gravity of who I am. It is entirely possible he just does not know. He could be having a break with reality. Please find him in Orlando and knock him sensible.

My father is a criminal. He perjured himself in order to gain adult guardianship over me. I was not an Iowa resident when he forced it through the courts in late 2010, so I was not actually under the jurisdiction of the Polk County District Court... but he lied and claimed I was just to gain control of my finances and confine me to living in this house. He needs to go to jail. I need to be set free.

We all know Obama wants to stall until he can find a way out for himself that does not involve impeachment or his being tried for war crimes. Do not give him that option. Hold him accountable for the truth. Demand I have my full human rights as soon as possible. Demand the end to the oppression of America. Have we not all suffered enough just because Obama is too weak to accept his fate? He is culpable. He needs to be tried. We need this all to end as soon as possible. Organize and refuse to comply.

Sweetness, should I hold my breath? Did I send you enough help? I have so many diverse sources of support from the police, the military, and some secretive, retired CIA agents to the news media, internet moguls, and movie stars; are you all communicating and working together to get this ended? Please give SynSyn a kiss for me, and come pick me just as soon as you are able. I love you more than words can bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment