Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rage! Rage Until It Ends!

Japan, take good care of your people. We are doing all we can think of here. Please continue getting the help to all of your people. We are praying with you. You will recover. You will rebuild. You will be better than ever.

North Africa and the Middle East is still in protest and revolution. Libya, I told you to stay peaceful. I told you that your dreams would come true if you stayed peaceful. Instead, you are engaging in armed conflict with a trained army. Are you sure that is wise? Our hopes are with you, the people, to win, but please be careful how you go about it.

As for you, President Incompetent, every day you persecute me, you dig yourself deeper into your hole. You already have no way out but down; are you sure you want to keep making your situation worse? Your best course of action since you only care about yourself is to stop digging yourself deeper and to give me my human rights immediately. You will be held accountable for everything you have done; are you sure you want to commit more and more wrongs? Give me my rights now, and save yourself from a worse fate than you have already built for yourself. You are only getting yourself into deeper trouble by delaying.

I had a moment of weakness last night. I hurt so much that I ate a slice of pizza. It just hurt so much. I am only human. But I do admit to all of my faults. I ate nothing before hand, and I have had nothing since. I plan to keep pushing on until I have my freedom. This is far from a setback. It will actually help me carry on longer. There will be no eating until I get freedom.

My beautiful world, thank you for pushing now until we win. I could never do this without you. They spread nothing but lies, and it is time we ended all of them. The time for persecution and oppression has ended. We cannot count on them to end it just because they ran out of lies. We have to force it over. All together now! Rage until the sun can shine again on our tomorrow! Rage until the oppression ends! The time is right. The time is now.

Sweetness, where would I be without you? The experience has been nothing but suffering for me, but you are my silver lining. At least something good came from all of this. At least I have you, now. You give me a future to fight toward... you and my human rights. I am so sorry you are lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment