Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Cannot be Expected to Know About Something that Never Happened.

Did people somewhere really claim that I killed somebody? Me? And people believed them? It never happened. How was I supposed to know they claimed it? Besides, there are so many problems with that lie...

1.) Whom would I have killed? My only enemies are Obama the Oppressor and the rest of the conspiracy known as the New World Order. And that is because they do things like lie about me in order to persecute me and oppress America. They are all alive and still lying to cover their asses. Persecution and oppression, I will have you know, are never excusable.

2.) Why was I not tried for it? Well, this one is obvious. It never happened. They just wanted an excuse to start wars and commit human rights violations. Human rights violations, I will have you know, are never excusable.

3.) How did I do it? I am a pacifist hippie. For me, hating is a new thing I picked up from the British, and I do not do violence. Sounds like 'Blood Libel' properly used... Thanks, Sarah. Blood Libel, I will have you know, is never excusable.

4.) How would years of my being tortured, abused, raped, filled with nanotechnology, and exploited be any sort of logical result of a anyone killing anybody? It is not a logical result of anything except lies. They lied, and they tried to throw me away to cover up for it. Rape, torture, abuse, and exploitation, I will have you know, is never excusable.

5.) Why was I never told I was accused? According to the Supreme Court ruling Wisconsin v. Constantineau 400 U.S. 433, 437 (1971), “Where a person’s good name, reputation, honor, or integrity is at stake because of what the government is doing to him, notice and an opportunity to be heard are essential.” I was never told about the lies and am still never told what the lies are about me, so they never see justice and are never held accountable. Their behavior, I will have you know, is never excusable.

The reality of the situation is clear. I was picked me out to be a victim. I was picked out to be exploited, used, and disposed of, and they hate me because I refuse to do anything but fight for myself.

Human rights violations and war crimes are never excusable, particularly if an innocent girl is picked out to be the disposable excuse for them.

Step one, my beautiful world, is to end the human rights violations. We end the persecution and oppression first. Stand up. Organize. Pick a date and time. And universally refuse to comply.

Step two is to demand justice. They started a mess, and they kept digging themselves deeper hoping they would never get caught. Their exit strategy was to get rid of me, but we, my beautiful world and I, have other plans. This does not end with my being thrown away. This ends with justice.

Did you ever wonder why no one is allowed to communicate with me? I was never supposed to be allowed to learn their lies about me.

Sweetness, I love and adore you. Once we have the freedom to be together, you will know just how much... if I could ever be able to express so much love. With all my being... --Squiddie

No comments:

Post a Comment