Friday, March 25, 2011

The Government Says I am Right.

I must have gotten something right; I know because the government has cracked down on my media. You know, Obama, making the oppression heavier is just an admission of guilt from you. Is it even still possible to fly in and out of DSM- the Des Moines airport?

I was thinking about organizing a march on my parents' house, so you could all demand I be set free of here. We could bus people in from all over the country, and I could leave with you all when it was successful. I hate being imprisoned like this.

If I could just get my dad sent to prison for perjury... He really did break the law. There is just no justice in Iowa.

The crackdown on my media actually makes me feel successful. I know it must be hell out there for all of you broadcasting in my general direction, but it is the government's way of telling me that I am right. The biggest leak in the bubble has always been the existence of the persecution and oppression at all. I love when they admit they are guilty.

Sweetness, I was hoping this would be over by now, but you already have my heart. It is not waiting for you... just the rest of me is. I am so sorry I cannot get myself out on my own. My father is just too evil. If you think of anything I can do to help, just let me know. I love you more than words can bear... and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment