Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Future is not a Contest.

I see that President Incompetent addressed the public again today. When will he be finally kicked into line? Besides, increasing drilling for oil will increase environmental harm and disasters. Draw the line on Obama the Oppressor finally. He already took away human rights from all Americans. When will he be stopped?

Not to mention that fact Obama the Asshole is a menace to the free world, but of the two of us, he is the one allowed security. He is a product of what corruption can buy. We need to get this bubble burst. We need to force the persecution and oppression to end. Are you fighting, people? Are you fighting?

I found something in the coffee I made here at the house this afternoon. Someone is trying to drug me again. It is not in the water this time, though. I am very sensitive to these things. I hate feeling slowed down. It makes me really angry.

Earn the right to wear this,...
...and we will all cross the finishing line into freedom together.

The future is not a contest. It cannot be won. The future must be earned; it must be nourished; it must be protected. The future is a promise. It cannot be reduced to a mere game. You cannot win the future, but you can build it.

Sweetness, I put a letter in the mail to you last evening. I wept my make-up off writing it. It should be there Friday. I love you more than words can bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment