Sunday, March 27, 2011

There is no Excuse for Their Actions.

The truth is a difficult thing to pin down right now, but there are a few things very difficult to deny. Have you read the US Constitution lately? I am speaking particularly about Amendments Five through Eight.

Not only am I supposed to be INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY and free of any punishment from the government unless tried and proven guilty in a court of law, but in all situations I AM SUPPOSED TO BE FREE OF ALL CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENTS.

I have no idea what lies the government is propagating to get away with persecuting me, but there is NO SITUATION where their behavior for the past two years could ever be excused. There is NO EXCUSE POSSIBLE for putting me in a bubble, filling my body with technology, exploiting me and my daily life, executing a slander campaign against me, torturing me, raping me, abusing me, and refusing to allow me a way to defend myself.

Furthermore, there is NO EXCUSE in any circumstance for removing the human rights of any person in American, least of all ALL AMERICANS. THERE IS NO POSSIBLE EXCUSABLE REASON TO PERSECUTE ANYBODY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, and there is no possible excusable reason to remove freedom of speech, the freedom to associate and assemble with others, and the freedom of the press from all people in this country. No matter what set of circumstances you put the behaviors of Obama the Oppressor in, his behavior is inexcusable and must be ended.

Obama the Oppressor dug himself into a hole, and he just keeps digging instead of admitting his culpability. He has tried covering up his crimes. He constantly lies. He has tried throwing me away. He has tried and still is terrorizing Americans with threats to maintain control. He has even tried claiming I am dead to get away with all of this... Do not let him get away with anything. Demand this ends. Demand justice.

My parents are no better than the government. My parents do not support who I am in this world nor anything I do in this world. My father is evil. He is a government stooge who tows the government line of persecuting me every moment of every day. My father serves nothing but his own ego, and he cannot be trusted.

My mother wants to be famous, but she is unwisely towing the government line and denying all reality about me to my face. She is also a government stooge. According to my mother, I am not important in this world, I do nothing extraordinary, and I am wasting my life right now by choice.

My beautiful world, we have accomplished so much together these past two years. And just look at everything we have gotten done together since December 2010. Look at all of things I could accomplish living in a bubble and being persecuted every moment of every day. Just think, my beautiful world, what would I be capable of if I could just have my human rights? I promised already to carry humanity through Global Climate Change. Think of everything I could do.

So many people have fought for the equality of women in this world. But in so many cases, we do not help or defend raped women in this world. When I finally convinced a clinic here in Ankeny, IA to give me a rape kit in May 2009, they physically harmed me while administering it... but they did find live sperm in my urethra... and they were not allowed to report it to anybody.

Chronologically, I was raped in a hospital in Minnesota, here in my childhood bedroom in Iowa, all over the city of San Francisco, in my sister's place in Los Angeles, every place I stayed in Mexico City, in the government-controlled housing in which I lived in Wigan in the UK, and repeatedly in the hospital in Liverpool.

In no case did I have a way to demand justice. I no case was there an environment conducive to my being listened to or taken seriously if I asked authority for help. They were all told to treat me like I was crazy. I was drugged and attacked in my sleep, and I had no way to get to safety. I just had a drive to get out, leave, and find a safe place to live. That was all I had at my disposal to keep myself safe. As a result, freedom of movement has been taken away from me.

Please, my beautiful world, keep raging. Rage until this persecution and oppression ends. Keep fighting; it is working. We will see this through. We will regain our freedoms. Please keep supporting those that support and help me. This is not an easy fight; make sure you help each other.

Sweetness, I hear you have been busy. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment