Saturday, March 12, 2011

Enemies of America

I sit here right now dreading the return of my dad to this house. He will be back from Orlando, Florida in just a few days, and my life has been a few shades less miserable while he has been gone. I can feel my good energy sucked out of my body by his black hole of an existence when he is this house. Also, that means you all have just a few days left to be able to hunt him down in Orlando to knock some sense into his head. Please do it for me. He refuses to acknowledge that any of this is real. In his mind I am a crazy full of delusions of grandeur that he needs to beat down everyday.

Why does my self-conscious dwell on getting me to Martinique to save me? Good questions. Martinique is a French territory in the French Antilles. I am a French citizen because by husband is a French citizen, and unlike the British, the French have always fought for me. I would be free to be with my long suffering, lonely husband if I could just make it to French soil. My husband and I also want to take a boat and disappear into the tropical islands of the Caribbean. Getting me to Martinique would solve a lot of problems all at once. It is the little things in life. I just want to sleep in my husband's arms. Have I not suffered enough?

Also, in case you were wondering... I am hunger striking to force this all to end finally. After everything I have lived through, what is a little more suffering to make it all come to a close once and for all? My living here was already miserable to begin with. My going without food just puts a ticking time bomb of kick-ass under the chair in the Oval Office.

I have had to headaches yet today, and I really slept well last night. I am sipping on a little coffee right now. And as long as my mom does not insist on going out and getting exercise, I might make it through the day pain free. Yey!

Speaking of Obama, if you, the public, are not fighting to end my persecution and to end the oppression of America, you are part of the problem. This is no time to be lazy. This is no time to expect someone else to do all of the work. This is no time to say it is not your problem to fix. This is your oppression we are talking about. You all need to stand up and fight.

Furthermore, if you express that the persecution and oppression should continue, you are, in fact, an enemy of America. Yes, Obama, I am talking about you. Any person who wants the long fought for Constitutional rights all people under the jurisdiction of this once fine country to stay breached and suspended for each and every human here is an enemy of America and all that America stands for. Stop ruining this nation, Obama. Stop making your clear obsession with persecuting me your excuse to ruin this nation.

My beautiful world, ask yourself, "What kind of person makes himself an enemy of the benevolent?"

Sweetness, I know how hard you fight for me, and I know you promise me a world very different from the miseries I dwell in now. Did you really just buy a place in Venice? I thought I asked you to NOT by a house any place it might flood. Do not get me wrong, you can have anything you want in this universe as far as I am concerned, but this gives me extra problems to solve.

I adore Venice. I cannot wait to live there. I was already trying to think up a way to turn Venice into a floating city. Now, I actually have to do it. You know, people could build up some foundations with highly buoyant material... but the one thing I have not figured out yet is how to get the plumbing and sewage to work in a floating city... not that the plumbing and sewage work so spectacularly now. I think it is possible. I am ready to hand the idea over to some engineers to work out the details.

Do not look at me like that. If I were not a little ridiculous and full of dreams and ideas at every moment, I would not be the woman you fell in love with. Besides, what is the alternative? Lose Venice to the rising sea water? I love Venice too much for that. That is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment