Thursday, March 24, 2011

Obama was the President for All of It.

Guess who was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for everything that has happened to me. You are right! It was Obama the Oppressor who actively persecuted me from the start.

I am a big deal. Decisions about me come straight from the top. Bush was only still president for the chip to be put at the tip of my nose in January 2009. All of the torture, rape, abuse, exploitation, and terrorism was committed by President Incompetent.

Who was president when I was filled with nanotechnology in a hospital so that the world could watch the minutia of my life against my will? Who sent agents to attack and rape me in my sleep in Iowa, San Francisco, and Los Angeles? Who continuously poisoned the water supply in San Francisco? Who told all of the lies about nuclear attack, prostitution, and my being dead? Who took away the freedom of speech and freedom of the press of all of America to get away with it? Obama. Obama. Obama! Obama! OBAMA!

If President Incompetent does not want to be known forever as the ringleader of persecuting an innocent (indisposable) brown girl with a tendency to heal people and an insistence on saving the world while he simultaneously took away the Constitutional rights of ALL AMERICANS, Obama the Oppressor needs to start turning in who was pulling his puppet strings.

He has two ways out. He can either claim to be an incompetent ringleader, or he can admit to being the puppet of an oligarchy hungry for money and power. Justice will come for him. He needs to choose which way he will go.

My beautiful world, did you ever wonder why no one is allowed to discuss even Global Climate Change with me?

It is because I am right. I live in a bubble where I am not allowed to hear the lies they spread about me, so I live in a bubble where I am not allowed to be distracted by the lies about me. Just try explaining why all of this happened and why the lies, oppression, and persecution continue without your logic relying on the New World Order hungry for money and power trying to run the world.

Obama the Oppressor is stalling and continuing to oppress all of America because he is looking for another way out for himself. But he started a mess, and instead of admitting to it when people started to get wise, he decided to dig himself deeper instead. President Incompetent has no way out but down. Make him call it quits before his hole gets any deeper.

America, you need to stand up and claim your human rights. End the lies and the reign of the liar yourselves. Organize. Pick a hasty day and time. And universally refuse to comply. Just stop letting the government oppress you. If you do it all together, you cannot be stopped.

Step one: End the persecution and oppression. That is, end the human rights violations first.

Step two: Demand justice. Do not let one guilty party get away.

Sweetness, do you need help with anything? I have sent you help for everything I can think of, but is there anything else I can do? I love you madly... It is the only mad thing about me. I am sorry if you always liked the fact I seemed a little crazy, but there is no real insane thing about me... except for how much I love you. Keep fighting the good fight. We will end this.

No comments:

Post a Comment